Being dog owners ourselves we are happy to invite your dog(s) to accompany you on holiday. However to ensure that the property can be kept to its high standard we would ask that you bear in mind the following:
- Under normal circumstances we welcome only 2 dogs per stay. If you have more canine friends to bring, please speak to us at the time of booking.
- Dogs should not be allowed on furniture or in bedrooms and on beds , however please bring your own throws to place onto the sofas if your dog insists. A stair gate is provided (which can be found in the second utility room) to help control where your dog is free to wander in the house. An extra cleaning fee will be charged where there is evidence of pets being on beds and/or furniture.
- We must be made aware that you intend to bring your dog(s) at the time of booking.
- Please avoid leaving your dogs unattended in the house. If this is necessary, please leave them in the kitchen or utility room.
- Many of the Pubs and Cafes in the locality are Dog Friendly.
- When returning from walks with muddy dogs, please use the outside tap to clean them off before allowing them back in the house. Please bring your own “pet” towel for this purpose as none are provided
- You are welcome to let your dogs in the two enclosed gardens but please pick up , bag and dispose of any dog poo. Please make sure that gates are closed to ensure your pet is safe.
- Where damage is caused by dogs / pets that cannot be cleaned or repaired the guest will be responsible for the costs of replacing damaged items.
- When walking with your dog you must obey the Countryside Code and keep your dog(s) under close control at all times for their own safety as well as the comfort of others and always pick up your dogs poo.