Coldgill View Access Details
Arrival Time - anytime from 4pm
Departure Time - by 10am
Coldgill View holiday home located on the far edge of Great Broughton, the property is best accessed using Coldgill View back lane, also called Coldgill Avenue. Coldgill view is the last house on the lane. Roger and Lesley do not live in the vicinity, however should you have any problems before on route, or during your stay please use the contact details below:
- Roger and Lesley: 01423 879192 or 07720805175
- Ian Winter – handyman: 07919 518629
- Susan Ward – cleaner : 01900 829853, 07901 573687
The information below will assist visitors to understand what we offer and whether it matches your needs.
Sadly we would recommend that the house is not suitable for those who are wheelchair bound.
- Workington train station is 7 miles away.
- The nearest town is Cockermouth 3 miles away.
- Cockermouth taxi companies are; Cockermouth Taxis 01900 826649, Michaels Taxis 01900 421441. Both provide 24 hour services.
- Mobility taxi form is T Cabs, 01900 821489.
- Guests are provided with written directions, which are available in different font sizes upon request.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities:
- We strongly recommend you arrive at the back of the house using Coldgill Avenue back lane.
- Keys can be obtained from the key safe next to the back door, the combination for which will be advised on booking.
- 2 private car parking spaces are on the right of the house when coming down Coldgill Avenue back lane.
- Coldgill Avenue back lane is one way from Camerton Road to Coldgill Avenue.
- Car parking and garden paths are shingle, and outside lighting is provided around the entire house once switched on from inside the house.
- Further parking can be found at the bottom of Coldgill Avenue back lane, a few yards from the house.
- Bikes can be stored in the shed at the top of the back garden. Lock combinations will be advised on booking.
- Being on the edge of the village, Coldgill View is situated next to grazing fields with some footpath access. When walking your dog(s) please be sure to keep them on leads in fields where animals are grazing.
- If you exercise your dog(s) in either garden, please “pick up” before you leave.